The benefits of attending Speech and Drama Classes are vast and include the following:
- Increases Confidence
- Improves Communications and Interpersonal Skills
- Improves Clarity and Fluency of Speech
- Develops the Voice and Personal Awareness
- Provides an Introduction to Drama and and love of Literature
- Develops an Awareness of Working with Others and Team Spirit
- Develops an Awareness of Performance Skills
- Great Fun!
What is involved?
Classes are designed to cover all aspects of Speech and Drama and will include all of the following:
- Speech and Breathing Exercises
- Mime and Movement to Music
- Poetry and Prose Speaking
- Creative Drama and Improvisation
- Process Drama
- Public Speaking & Communication Skills
- Speech and Drama Examination Preparation – Examinations will be held each year by the Irish Board of Speech and Drama.
|‘Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort‘Franklin D. Roosevelt.